Job prospects Food And Beverage Server near Regina (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Food and beverage servers near Regina (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a food and beverage server.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food and beverage servers in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 2,000 people work in this occupation.
- Food and beverage servers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 92%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: