Job prospects Food And Beverage Server near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Food and beverage servers near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a food and beverage server.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be good for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of a few positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food and beverage servers in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 500 people work in this occupation.
- Food and beverage servers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 75%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 13%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: