Job outlook Manufacturing Manager near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manufacturing manager.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Manufacturing managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 15,670 people work in this occupation.
- Manufacturing managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 14%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 14%
- Chemical manufacturing (NAICS 325): 10%
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 9%
- Printing and related support activities (NAICS 323): 7%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: