Job prospects Aircraft Maintenance Service Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 72020) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 8,080 people work in this occupation.
- Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 45%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 12%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 11%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: