Job outlook Aircraft Maintenance Service Supervisor near Québec (QC)
Job opportunities for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301) are good near Québec (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an aircraft maintenance service supervisor.
Job opportunities near Québec (QC)
The employment outlook will be good for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301) in the Capitale-Nationale region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades in the Capitale-Nationale region:
- Approximately 1,630 people work in this occupation.
- Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 29%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 21%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 15%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: