Job prospects Tool And Die Maker near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Tool and die makers" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Tool and die makers (NOC 72101) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Tool and die makers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,880 people work in this occupation.
- Tool and die makers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 43%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 27%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 7%
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: