Job prospects Assembly Supervisor, Motor Vehicles near Hamilton (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling near Hamilton (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an assembly supervisor, motor vehicles.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling (NOC 9221) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 1,090 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling mainly work in the following sectors:
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363):more than 95%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: