Job outlook Autobody Repairer near Laval (QC)
Job opportunities for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) are fair near Laval (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an autobody repairer.
Job opportunities near Laval (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region, for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region:
- Approximately 2,910 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 71%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 14%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: