Job outlook Autobody Repairer near Montréal (QC)
The job outlook for an autobody repairer working near Montréal (QC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322).
Job opportunities near Montréal (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the census metropolitan area of Montréal for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the census metropolitan area of Montréal:
- Approximately 2,910 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 71%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 14%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: