Job prospects Autobody Repairer near Hamilton (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Motor vehicle body repairers near Hamilton (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an autobody repairer.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 1,300 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 78%
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: