Job prospects Attendant, Leisure And Sports near Stratford (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport near Stratford (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an attendant, leisure and sports.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport (NOC 6722) in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region:
- Approximately 400 people work in this occupation.
- Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 58%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 13%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 12%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: