Job prospects Attendant, Leisure And Sports near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an attendant, leisure and sports.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be fair for Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport (NOC 6722) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 80%
- Finance, insurance and real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: