Job prospects Crane Operator near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Crane operators" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Crane operators (NOC 72500) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Crane operators in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 1,610 people work in this occupation.
- Crane operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 56%
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 12%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Crane operators across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: