Job outlook Crane Operator near Regina (SK)
The job outlook for a crane operator working near Regina (SK) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Crane operators (NOC 7371).
Job opportunities near Regina (SK)
The employment outlook will be fair for Crane operators (NOC 7371) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Crane operators in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 320 people work in this occupation.
- Crane operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 37%
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 32%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 15%
- Mining and quarrying (NAICS 212): 6%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 5%
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Crane operators (NOC 7371) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: