Job prospects Automatic Door System Installer And Servicer near Longueuil (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Residential and commercial installers and servicers near Longueuil (QC). These trends also apply to people working as an automatic door system installer and servicer.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Residential and commercial installers and servicers in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 1,420 people work in this occupation.
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 56%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 12%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: