Job outlook Automatic Door System Installer And Servicer near Kitchener (ON)
Job opportunities for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) are fair near Kitchener (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an automatic door system installer and servicer.
Job opportunities near Kitchener (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie has one of the fastest growing populations in the province. To keep up with this growth, there have been several large investments in public transit, education, healthcare, and infrastructure. These projects will help support the regional construction industry and sustain work for installers and servicers in the near term. On the residential side, the region may continue to benefit from spillover demand from the Greater Toronto Area. Construction of mixed-use high-rises and office towers are in the works along the ION Light Rail Transit corridor in downtown Kitchener-Waterloo to meet population demand and the growing technology hub.
Here are some key facts about Residential and commercial installers and servicers in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 2,140 people work in this occupation.
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 57%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 5%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: