Job prospects Automatic Door System Installer And Servicer in the Centre-du-Québec Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Residential and commercial installers and servicers in the Centre-du-Québec Region. These trends also apply to people working as an automatic door system installer and servicer.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) in the Centre-du-Québec region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Residential and commercial installers and servicers in the Centre-du-Québec region:
- Approximately 210 people work in this occupation.
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 50%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 18%
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: