Job prospects Installer, Radiators - Automotive Service near Longueuil (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers near Longueuil (QC). These trends also apply to people working as an installer, radiators - automotive service.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers (NOC 7535) in the Montérégie region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 570 people work in this occupation.
- Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 39%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 36%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 9%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: