Job outlook Yard Labourer - Railway Transport near Calgary (AB)
The job outlook for an yard labourer - railway transport working near Calgary (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Railway and motor transport labourers (NOC 7622).
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Railway and motor transport labourers (NOC 7622) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Railway and motor transport labourers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 350 people work in this occupation.
- Railway and motor transport labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 69%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Railway and motor transport labourers (NOC 7622) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: