Job prospects Cropsprayer Machine Operator near Brandon (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "General farm workers" near Brandon (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Specialized livestock workers and farm machinery operators (NOC 84120) in the Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Specialized livestock workers and farm machinery operators in the Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,100 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Specialized livestock workers and farm machinery operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): 83%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for General farm workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: