Job prospects Cropsprayer Machine Operator near Steinbach (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "General farm workers" near Steinbach (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Specialized livestock workers and farm machinery operators (NOC 84120) in the Southeast region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Specialized livestock workers and farm machinery operators in the Southeast region:
- Approximately 740 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Specialized livestock workers and farm machinery operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): 79%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 13%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for General farm workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: