Job outlook General Farm Worker near Kingston (ON)
The job outlook for a general farm worker working near Kingston (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all General farm workers (NOC 8431).
Job opportunities near Kingston (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for General farm workers (NOC 8431) in the Kingston - Pembroke region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about General farm workers in the Kingston - Pembroke region:
- Approximately 800 people work in this occupation.
- General farm workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 82%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for General farm workers (NOC 8431) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: