Job prospects Labourer, Livestock near Steinbach (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "General farm workers" near Steinbach (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Livestock labourers (NOC 85100) in the Southeast region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Livestock labourers in the Southeast region:
- Approximately 950 people work in this occupation.
- Livestock labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): 77%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 19%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for General farm workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: