Job prospects Labourer, Livestock near Dauphin (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "General farm workers" near Dauphin (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Livestock labourers (NOC 85100) in the Parklands region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Livestock labourers in the Parklands region:
- Approximately 210 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Livestock labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for General farm workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: