Job prospects Farm Worker, Tobacco near London (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "General farm workers" near London (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Harvesting labourers (NOC 85101) in the London region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Many farms in the region are in Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin.
Here are some key facts about Harvesting labourers in the London region:
- Approximately 300 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Harvesting labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for General farm workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: