Job prospects Harvest Hand near Kelowna (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Harvesting labourers" near Kelowna (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very limited for Harvesting labourers (NOC 85101) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Harvesting labourers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 680 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Harvesting labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Harvesting labourers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: