Job outlook Harvest Hand near Kelowna (BC)
Job opportunities for Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611) are fair near Kelowna (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a harvest hand.
Job opportunities near Kelowna (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Harvesting labourers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Harvesting labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture:more than 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: