Job prospects Harvest Hand near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Harvesting labourers" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Harvesting labourers (NOC 85101) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Many farms in the region are in York and Durham.
Here are some key facts about Harvesting labourers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 380 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Harvesting labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 73%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Harvesting labourers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: