Job outlook Harvest Hand near Hamilton (ON)
The job outlook for a harvest hand working near Hamilton (ON) is limited over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611).
Job opportunities near Hamilton (ON)
The employment outlook will be limited for Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about Harvesting labourers in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 290 people work in this occupation.
- Harvesting labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: