Job prospects Harvest Hand near St. Andrews (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Harvesting labourers" near St. Andrews (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Harvesting labourers (NOC 85101) in the Interlake region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Harvesting labourers in the Interlake region:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Harvesting labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Harvesting labourers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: