Job prospects Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Supervisors, food and beverage processing" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Supervisors, food and beverage processing near Vancouver (BC). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Supervisors, food and beverage processing (NOC 92012) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, food and beverage processing in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,170 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, food and beverage processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 75%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Supervisors, food and beverage processing across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: