Job prospects Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, food and beverage processing near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a food and beverage processing supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing (NOC 9213) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,960 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 76%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 15%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: