Job requirements Placement Officer - Human Resources near Winnipeg (MB)
Find out what you typically need to work as a placement officer - human resources near Winnipeg (MB). These requirements are applicable to all Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 12101).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A college diploma in a field related to personnel management such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is usually required.
- Certification as a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) may be required.
- Some experience in a clerical or administrative position related to personnel administration may be required.
Professional certification and licensingManitoba
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: