Job requirements Operations Director - Administrative Services in Canada
Find out what you typically need to work as an operations director - administrative services in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field is usually required.
- Several years of experience at a professional level in business administration, finance or administrative services are usually required.
- An Associate of the Institute of the Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS), Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS) or a Professional Administrator (P Adm) designation may be required for some occupations in this group.
- Certification in health information management by the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) may be required.
- In Quebec, certification with the Association québécoise des archivistes médicales may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a certification from a regulatory authority before you start working. Find out if this occupation is regulated in your province or territory.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
|Québec||Chartered Administrator||Regulated||Ordre des administrateurs agréés du Québec|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: