Job requirements Inventory Control Clerk near Toronto (ON)
Find out what you typically need to work as an inventory control clerk near Toronto (ON). These requirements are applicable to all Purchasing and inventory control workers (NOC 14403).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Courses in purchasing management may be required for purchasing control workers.
- Courses in production and inventory management and ability to operate a computerized inventory system may be required for inventory control workers.
Professional certification and licensingOntario
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: