Job requirements District Representative, Government Agricultural Service near Saskatoon (SK)
Find out what you typically need to work as a district representative, government agricultural service near Saskatoon (SK). These requirements are applicable to all Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists (NOC 2123).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in agriculture or in a related science is required.
- Membership or eligibility for membership in a provincial institute of agrology is usually required.
- In Quebec, membership in the Ordre professionnel des agronomes is mandatory.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: