Job requirements Distance Education Program Co-ordinator in Canada
Find out what you typically need to work as a distance education program co-ordinator in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 4166).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree in education or in a discipline such as social science or business administration is required.
- A master's degree in education may be required.
- Specialized training or certification may be required.
- Several years of experience as a school teacher are usually required.
- A teacher's certificate for the province of employment is usually required when employed by provincial education ministries.
Professional certification and licensing
We don’t have any data on professional certification requirements. This occupation is not regulated in Canada based on our records.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: