Job requirements Property Administrator near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what you typically need to work as a property administrator near Vancouver (BC). These requirements are applicable to all Property administrators (NOC 1224).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is required in all provinces and territories except for British Columbia.
- A language proficiency index is required in British Columbia.
- Property administrators must be a minimum of nineteen years of age in British Columbia.
- Completion of training courses or a vocational program in property or strata management or real estate may be required.
- Several years of administrative experience as a property clerk, contract clerk, or administrative officer are usually required.
- Strata property managers must hold a licence in British Columbia.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: