Job requirements Warehouse Clerk - Parts And Equipment in Manitoba
Find out what you typically need to work as a warehouse clerk - parts and equipment in Manitoba. These requirements are applicable to all Storekeepers and partspersons (NOC 14401).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or completion of specialized training in high school and a one-year college program for partspersons may be required.
- Trade certification for partspersons is available, but voluntary, in all provinces and territories.
Professional certification and licensingManitoba
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: