Job requirements Program Development And Educational Planning Director - Public Administration in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Find out what you typically need to work as a program development and educational planning director - public administration in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region. These requirements are applicable to all Government managers - education policy development and program administration (NOC 0413).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree in education is required.
- A master's degree in a particular educational specialization may be required.
- Several years of combined experience as a school teacher and as a government educational policy researcher, consultant or program officer are usually required.
- A provincial teaching certificate is usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: