Job requirements Fast Food Restaurant Manager in the Nord-du-Québec Region
Find out what you typically need to work as a fast food restaurant manager in the Nord-du-Québec Region. These requirements are applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: