Job requirements Farm Produce Grading Service Contractor near Charlottetown (PE)
Find out what you typically need to work as a farm produce grading service contractor near Charlottetown (PE). These requirements are applicable to all Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers (NOC 82030).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Agricultural service contractors usually require a university degree, college diploma or industry courses in agricultural studies and several years of experience related to the service offered.
- Contractors providing certain services, such as artificial insemination and pesticide application, may require training certificates and provincial licensing.
- Farm supervisors may require a college certificate or other specialized training in agriculture or livestock husbandry.
- A course or certificate in first aid may be required.
Professional certification and licensingPrince Edward Island
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
List of Associations
Associations are organizations that may provide news to its members about networking events, professional development and other common issues for people working in the same industry.
|PEI Federation of Agriculture||
420 University Avenue, Suite 110, Charlottetown PE, C1A7Z5
Phone number 902 - 3687289
|PEI Agriculture Sector Council||
420 University Avenue, Suite 201, Charlottetown PE, C1A7Z5
Phone number 902 - 8921091
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: