Job requirements Foreman/woman, Painters - Metal Products near Whitehorse (YT)
Find out what you typically need to work as a foreman/woman, painters - metal products near Whitehorse (YT). These requirements are applicable to all Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturing (NOC 92023).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education may be required for some occupations in this group.
- Several years of experience as an assembler or inspector in the same company are usually required.
Professional certification and licensingYukon
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: