Job requirements Analyst, Computer Simulations near Calgary (AB)
Find out what you typically need to work as an analyst, computer simulations near Calgary (AB). These requirements are applicable to all Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 21222).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- A professional certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or another related information technology (IT) designation may be required by some employers.
Professional certification and licensingAlberta
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: