Job requirements Information Systems Quality Assurance Analyst near Montréal (QC)
Find out what you typically need to work as an information systems quality assurance analyst near Montréal (QC). These requirements are applicable to all Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
|Québec||Video Game Tester||Regulated (voluntary)||Emploi Québec|
List of Associations
Associations are organizations that may provide news to its members about networking events, professional development and other common issues for people working in the same industry.
|Centre de recherche informatique de Montréal (CRIM)||
405 Ogilvy Avenue, Suite 101, Montréal QC, H3N1M3
Phone number 877 - 8402746
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: