Job requirements Health Care Association Program Officer near Windsor (ON)
Find out what you typically need to work as a health care association program officer near Windsor (ON). These requirements are applicable to all Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 4165).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in health science, public administration, recreation administration or hospital administration, or a bachelor's degree in social science, is required.
- A graduate degree in health, social science or an administrative discipline may be required.
- Several years of experience in the health field as a health care professional or as a community or social service worker are usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: