Job requirements Circulation Clerk, Newspaper near Saskatoon (SK)
Find out what you typically need to work as a circulation clerk, newspaper near Saskatoon (SK). These requirements are applicable to all Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks (NOC 1452).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Additional courses or a diploma in writing, journalism or a related field may be required.
- Previous clerical or administrative experience may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: