Job requirements Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Technologist near Yorkton (SK)
Find out what you typically need to work as an electroneurodiagnostic (END) technologist near Yorkton (SK). These requirements are applicable to all Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c. (NOC 3217).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Cardiology technologists require completion of a two-year college diploma program in cardiology technology and Supervised practical training.
- Cardiology technologists require registration with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists in all provinces except Quebec.
- Electroencephalograph and other diagnostic technologists require completion of a two-year college or hospital-based program in electrophysiology technology and Supervised practical training.
- Registration with the Canadian Board of Electroencephalograph Technologists is available for electroencephalograph technologists and is usually required by employers.
- Registration with the Association of Electromyography Technologists of Canada is available for electromyography technologists and is usually required by employers.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: