Job requirements Payroll Administrator in Manitoba
Find out what you typically need to work as a payroll administrator in Manitoba. These requirements are applicable to all Payroll administrators (NOC 13102).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college or other courses in accounting, bookkeeping or payroll administration or experience in payroll administration is usually required.
- Payroll association certification may be required.
- Experience using a payroll system or software may be required.
Professional certification and licensingManitoba
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: