Job requirements Public Works Grounds Maintenance Labourer Supervisor in Canada
Find out what you typically need to work as a public works grounds maintenance labourer supervisor in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services (NOC 8255).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma, specialized courses or industry-related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture are usually required.
- Experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician is required.
- Experience in the type of work supervised is required.
- A provincial licence to apply chemical fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and pesticides may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
We don’t have any data on professional certification requirements. This occupation is not regulated in Canada based on our records.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: